Jun 01 2016
- The Kool Dogz Ice Treat Maker is sure to keep your dog busy and refreshed on hot summer days. Just fill the re-freezable bucket with treats and leave in the freezer overnight. It comes with it’s own lid, base and extension rod. Available from Bargains For Pets
- This nautical themed bed is perfect for your seafaring pup.
- Perfect for keeping your dogs busy when they can’t go out side…the Ruffle Snuffle is a handmade hide and seek game for your pet. Just add treats and your dog’s nose will do the work. It’s available in a variety of colors and can even be custom made to your color preference. (Don’t have a dog? They also have versions for cats, horses, and even small animals such as guinea pigs).
- Treat your pet to a cold one with this line of dog friendly “beer”. While Bowser Beer doesn’t contain any alcohol, it is made from real meat sourced within the USA (chicken, pork, or beef) and malt barley. Perfect on a warm day.
- This lighthouse themed dog toy is great to bring to cottage or beach. It’s bright colors and ability to float make it easy to find in the water. Available from Rogz.
- After running around at the beach or an encounter with a tempting mud puddle, this portable shower will mean no more dirty paws in the car (it’s great for humans too). The RinseKit delivers a pressurized stream of water without the need for electricity.
- For dogs on the go, these Bamboo pop-up silicone bowls are good for water or food and collapse for easy storage.
- The Pawcet is a drinking fountain for dogs. It connects to garden hose and is paw activated. We think it would also make a great toy to keep your dog cool on those sunny summer days.