These cookies are not only tasty but good for their tummy as well!
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin filling
- 1/4 cup of mashed blueberries
- 1 large egg
- 1 tblsp water or more
- 1 3/4 cups of brown rice flour
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tblsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of canola or olive oil
- 1 tblsp of grounded flax seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.Mix all dry ingredients and add wet ingredients. Add enough water to form ball. Roll out dough on floured surface and cut out ½ “ rounds; place on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges are brown. Shut off oven and leave in the oven for 2 hours or more to harden.
Makes 3 doz. cookies.